- Faucet Owner is a person who has his own faucet and gives coins to users.
- If you don't have your own faucet yet, you can use our faucet script.
- Go to signup page and create an account.
- Activate currency and deposit some coins.
- Obtain your API key and start using FaucetBOX API on your faucet!
- Faucet User is a person who visits many faucets to get coins from them.
- You need to have cryptocurrency address (wallet). You don't have to register on FaucetBOX.com.
- Check out our Faucets list and visit some faucets.
- While visiting faucets provide your own cryptocurrency address.
- When you claim coins from faucets they're sending them to FaucetBOX.com. When you'll collect enough coins to reach a payout threshold, we'll send them to your address - the one you provided on faucets.
- You can check how much coins you have already collected on our check page. You can also change your payout threshold on that page.
- To prevent others from changing your payout threshold you can sign a special message.